The Development Department engages with life in the School and beyond EA to support and enhance the pupil, staff and alumni experience by;
- Enhancing the School’s relationship with its Academicals and Friends worldwide
- Increasing philanthropic giving from individuals to support the School’s strategic aims
- Maintaining and developing our School and Academical archives
- Making our facilities available either for commercial hire or public benefit
- Presenting our best face to the world through our marketing and communications, both internal and external.
Our home is at the Senior School, in the Mills Suite, but we are frequently on our travels both in the UK and abroad, be it to a Foundation Dinner or an Academical event or reunion.
For the foreseeable future, our time and energy is devoted to expanding our Academical networks, increasing the benefit to our Academicals of staying in touch with both School and classmates either socially or through career mentoring and networking routes.
Our fundraising sights are set high to deliver our aspirations to increase bursary support alongside opportunities for capital investment at Henderson Row.
The bicentenary of the Edinburgh Academy is on the horizon; exciting times for all!
Do stay in touch, join us at an event, or visit us at the School. A warm welcome awaits you.